- Alignment of personal goals and organization goals is essential for career success.
- Career happiness comes when our career goals are aligned with our passion areas.
- Being effective at workplace is critical for fast career growth.
- You should plan your career, and be open to unplanned opportunities.
- Career success comes from continuous learning – your self, your industry, your network
Mrityunjay is a passionate career coach of working professionals. Software engineer by training, he has diverse experience of over 16 years in engineering (development, test, program management), marketing (product management) and senior management roles in multiple product companies. He has worked for Microsoft Corporation (US and China), SumTotal Systems (India and US), and many startups in US and India in the field of high-speed networking, telecommunications, e-learning and e-commerce. He has managed and mentored a large number of professionals across India, US and China, and is a practicing career coach.
Mrityunjay is an IIT Delhi graduate (MS in Mathematics and Computing) and a University of Washington Foster School of Business graduate (Strategy and Leadership Executive Development Program).
He is also involved with Sunstone Business School as a course director and Industry Consultant.