START is the career destination for students who are getting ready to start on their career path. START Program allows students to do the following:
- Assess your MBA skills
- Get feedback on your Personal Assessment
- Help analyze job postings to map them against MBA skills
- Process Templates – Templates used in seminar as well as many more career planning templates
- Career Resources – Read about career management, job search, etc.
- Leverage the services that working professionals use – ask questions, get resume feedback, and receive helpful career advice
To participate in the program, please contact your seminar conductor and wait for the login details that will be sent to you. If you think you should have received it by now, please contact us. In the meantime, you can browse through our offering for working professionals.
You can get this seminar series presented in your college to help your final year students (engineering and MBA) confidently approach job search, while keeping career growth in mind. Our seminar focuses on making students aware of the need to be proactive in their career planning, be strategic in their job search, and be their own career CEO. Following 4 areas are stressed:
- Find your place in the industry
- 7 Steps to career-focused job search
- 3 Keys to cracking job interviews
- Being the CEO of your career
Please contact us.